Skills and experience you’ll need to have
- Previous experience in either a key account management or relationship management role
- Experience of operating in the retail energy market on supplier or aggregator business
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial knowledge and understanding
- Data savvy and good numeracy skills
What you’ll be responsible for
- Develops and agrees annual Joint Business Plans and KPIs with a panel of energy partners, in line with the wider commercial objectives.
- Proactively monitors individual energy partner performance through a continuous business review cycle - identifying and developing initiatives to drive incremental growth and close any gaps.
- Generates new partner proposals for products or tariffs in line with the strategic partner intent, ensuring they add value to the panel, are adequately resourced and best serve the needs of our customers.
- Manages the day-to-day engagement and negotiation with partners in order to achieve delivery of agreed KPIs and to ensure appropriate levels of communication and engagement to best serve our mutual goals.
- Measures and monitors partners against a broad range of performance KPIs across both contractual obligations and business objectives, ensuring adequate communication and feedback.
- Manages new partner on-boarding (and removal) in line with business process, including contract negotiation and pricing.
- Negotiates best value and market leading consumer offers in line with data driven market insights regarding growth opportunitie
- Carries out industry and market benchmarking and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the sector
Who you’ll be working with
- Partners – relationship and account management and negotiation.
- Product - work closely with Product to ensure commercial priorities are understood and fed into any product development priorities.
- Builds and maintains strong cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Product, Finance, Compliance and other category teams to share best practice and promote collaboration.
- Works alongside Legal and Compliance to ensure regulatory and contractual requirements are met.
GoCompare are a technology business operating in the price comparison market. Based in Newport, we currently employ over 200 staff and have recently listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:GOCO).
GoCompare embraces diversity and firmly believe in equal opportunities for all. We believe that inclusion and diversity increases creativity, delivers innovation, improves performance and better serves our customers.
We firmly believe in the ethos that companies with greater diversity perform better than those without. It is for these reasons that all qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, educational background or any other characteristic for that matter that doesn’t relate to your ability to perform the role.
GoCompare offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Death in service
- Matched pension (up to 6%)
- Private medical cover
- Buy and sell holiday options
- Extra holidays for length of service
- Share save scheme