Skills and experience you’ll need to have
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant work experience
- Significant experience of relationship management, ideally within the Energy Sector.
- Experience of writing business cases and managing service level agreements.
- Experience of negotiating commercial agreements.
- Team management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Leads the team in the development and agreement of annual business plans and KPI setting across the full portfolio of energy partners, in line with the wider commercial objectives.
- Oversees and ensures proactive monitoring of partner performance through a continuous business review cycle - identifying and developing initiatives that will drive incremental growth and close any gaps.
- Assesses and challenges the commercial viability of new partner proposals to ensure they are consistent with strategic partner intent, add value to the panel and have the necessary operational structures in place to best serve our customers.
- Leads the team in day-to-day engagement and negotiation with partners to achieve delivery of agreed KPIs, ensuring the communication and engagement model of the team is aligned to the expected GoCompare ways of working.
- Leads in the maintenance and growth of an efficient and competitive panel of partners and products (tariffs) that have the required breadth to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
- Oversees partner adherence to their contractual obligations to ensure business objectives are met and behaviors are in line with our agreed principles and ways of working.
- Measures and monitors a broad range of KPIs of partner performance, and ensures adequate partner feedback.
- Works closely with the Product Team to ensure the partner on boarding and off boarding process is operating effectively and that we are driving maximum value from our customer and partner data.
- Leads the partner agenda within GoCompare for the evolution of the energy offers and maximum CPA performance.
Who you’ll be working with
- Tech/Product –to ensure new robot builds are delivered in line with time frames and quality
- Partners – Relationship management, commercial agreement negotiations and escalation point
- Risk and Assurance – Assist with audit requests and actions
- Business Stakeholders – Subject matter expertise and point of contact for partner issues
- Marketing – Alignment of marketing spend with product strategy
GoCompare are a technology business operating in the price comparison market. Based in Newport, we currently employ over 200 staff and have recently listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:GOCO).
GoCompare embraces diversity and firmly believe in equal opportunities for all. We believe that inclusion and diversity increases creativity, delivers innovation, improves performance and better serves our customers.
We firmly believe in the ethos that companies with greater diversity perform better than those without. It is for these reasons that all qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, educational background or any other characteristic for that matter that doesn’t relate to your ability to perform the role.
GoCompare offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Death in service
- Matched pension (up to 6%)
- Private medical cover
- Buy and sell holiday options
- Extra holidays for length of service
- Share save scheme